Friday, November 16, 2012

Marxist tendancies?

Something that has really frightened me since day one of the Obama administraton is that I'm deathly afraid that our President might be a Marxist at heart.  Not that he would ever admit to this of course - he certainly could never have run as a Marxist and been elected.  NOTE: His recent "you didn't build that", talk of redistribution of wealth, and "social justice" statements are all classic Marxist philosphy.

But if true, our nation is in great jeopardy.  All (I seldom use the word "all" in any of my blog articles) Marxists believe in the old phrase "the ends justifies the means".  At its core, this is a very scary philosophy, because it means that the proponents of such will do anything to accomplish the goals that they feel are best.

By anything, I mean seizing power (creating a dictatorship) - and all that that entails.  Am worried that Obama might use an incident (or even create an incident) as a pretext (excuse) to declare martial law, and then seize total power.

Now such an act is fraught with peril for any would-be dictator, enough peril that I'm desperately hoping that he won't have the guts to try it........  even though I think that that is exactly what he would like to try and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment